Learn how to design a killer book cover
from an award-winning industry professional.
These sessions are tailored specific to your needs.
You tell me what you want to learn, and I'll show you.
Improve your cover.Boost book sales.
My work has helped shift authors from dabbling writers to full-time self-publishers.
With a single change to your book cover, you can catapult your career into best-selling success like my clients Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi, G. J. Walker-Smith and Rachel Schurig and Farah Oomerbhoy.
Sign up for a one-on-one book design consulting session. For one hour we'll talk exclusively about your book, your cover, and I'll teach you how to improve it.
IDEAL FOR AUTHORS WHO:
- Have or don't have graphic design experience
- Haven't published yet but want guidance about designing your book cover
- Have published a book, or many books
- Are looking to make the big bucks, and learn how to design your own amazing book covers
- Have an existing cover to change or tweak
- Want someone to brainstorm off, specific to what YOU need
- Want to earn a living from self-publishing
I will advise, teach and guide you into how to improve your book cover. You can take that information with you and tweak every book cover you design from then on.
You're a self-published author. You need a resource and teacher to help you learn how to design a cover that will annihilate your competition.
I will teach you the
techniques and skills of professional book cover design.
Do you have a book cover that doesn't
but you don't know why?
Do you want to design your own book cover but you,
don't know where to begin?
Do you want to learn effective design techniques and skills, instead of hiring out a designer for the next book?
- No minimum hours, no ongoing obligation
- You decide what you want to learn
- Order hours as you
need,rather than signing up for bulk
- Using online screen sharing and VOIP/internet phone access I can teach you no matter where you are in the world.
- Learn skills and techniques about good design and how to improve your cover
- Take what you learn on with you to make ALL of your books sell like hot cakes!
Enter your details below to book your first hour:
Contact me if you have any questions or want to know more via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some things you can learn from me...
Type can make or break a cover, know how to use it wisely
Brainstorm concepts and think outside the box
Get inspired, use brainstorming techniques and learn about your competition
Turn your eBook into paperback
And get it ready for upload to all major POD publishers
Convey emotion, tension and atmosphere visually
Your story can be told using many different design techniques
Figure out why your cover isn't working and being a sales magnet
Get constructive, and detailed feedback along with suggestions on how to make positive changes
Balancing type and imagery
Don’t let one overwhelm the other and make your cover a turn off
Tell a story in a split second
Convey your message clearly, and beautifully
Figure out your audience and genre
Stop guessing and know how to design for your target audience
Know how to set up your files so they upload easily at Amazon and IngramSpark
Stop being confused by dimensions, bleed, margins, and file types
7+ years book design experience.
11+ years graphic design experience.
Award-winning designer. Self-published author.
I've worked with self-publishing authors and
BOTH SMALL AND LARGE PUBLISHING HOUSES like:
THE BOOK DESIGN HOUSE
Copyright The Book Design House 2018 | email@example.com